Self-Paced training is a flexible solution for all levels of users, from administrators to end users. We offer On Demand training for Administrators, and E-Learning for Users.
ON DEMAND Training – For Administrators & Project Team Members
On Demand training is a flexible, self-paced training solution for those who like a traditional instructor-led training format, but want to take the course and do the exercises at their own pace. Benefits of On Demand Training include:
- Learn from an experienced instructor demonstrating concepts in the software and on the whiteboard, just like traditional classroom training.
- Do your hands-on exercises directly in the software, just like traditional classroom training.
- View the lessons, and do the exercises AT YOUR OWN PACE!
- Do you want to do the first couple days of an Administrator class now, to get an overview? Go ahead.
- Want to then delve into the deeper topics next week? Go ahead.
- Want to do a refresher on a topic next month, before you use that feature in the software? Go ahead.
We offer On Demand training through our strategic partnership with Keyteach. Click here to see a list of available On Demand courses, and to register or get more information.
E-LEARNING Subscriptions – for End Users
E-Learing subscriptions are ideal for end users, for new implementations, and especially for upgrades. Users learn the latest features at their own pace, and exactly when they need them. 123OLAP’s strategic partnership with Keyteach allows us to provide E-Learning subscription services for your users. Keyteach are experts in the field of E-Learning, already hosting learning environments for over 23,000 students. Click here for more information on End User E-Learning training.