Audience: Implementation consultants, developers, system administrators
By the end of this course you will be able to create and manage Oracle’s Account Reconciliation Cloud applications to help streamline close processes and deliver insight about the real-time status of account reconciliations.
Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud helps manage account reconciliation processes. Find out how to keep track of preparer and approver assignments. Understand how workflow support for the account reconciliation process provides monitoring, reporting and analysis and get instant visibility into the progress and status of the reconciliation lifecycle.
This three-day course provides attendees with extensive hands-on experience of working with Oracle’s Account Reconciliation. Find out how to manage Account Reconciliation compliance processes and explore the automation of high volume/labour-intensive Transaction Matching.
Discover how to automate the preparation of large scale reconciliations and integrate results into the tracking features within Reconciliation Compliance. This powerful cloud service saves time with reconciliations while improving quality and reducing risk.
Explore how Task Manager can be used to define repeatable tasks as part of a structured workflow and use intelligent process automation (IPA) to run tasks without user intervention.
Learn how to use EPM Automate commands to create and automate various items in ARCS such as importing balances and transactions, and creating reconciliations.
- System Maintenance and Reconciliation Compliance: Navigation, worklists, configuration, periods, formats and profiles, adjustments, Data Management (FDMEE), exporting data, drill down, run reports, configuration, maintenance window and security.
- Transaction Matching: Match types, data sources, transaction types, the matching process, reconciliations, importing data, auto matching, adjustments.
- Task Manager and EPM Automate: Creating templates and schedules, managing connections, export and import tasks, editing templates, intelligent process automation (IPA) dashboards and reports, EPM Automate.
- Creating Applications
- Application Configuration
- Daily Maintenance
- Security and Roles
- Access and Navigation
- The Process for Reconciliation Compliance
- Worklists and Reconciliations
- Configuration Options
- Create Periods
- Create Predefined Formats
- Create Profiles
Profiles are used when creating reconciliations and determine the workflow access.
- Create Reconciliations from Profiles
Reconciliations are created for the selected period for all active profiles that have a frequency that matches the period.
- Importing Pre-Mapped Data
Transactions can be imported into a reconciliation.
- Create and Extract Adjustments
- Introducing Data Management
Data Management (FDMEE) is used with ARCS as the recommended way of loading high volumes of transactions.
- Data Management Integration Setup
- Export Data and Drill down
- Changing a Period’s State
- Closing and locking periods
- Checking for Missing Reconciliations
This action checks to ensure that reconciliations exist for all the necessary profiles.
- Monitor the Status of Reconciliations
- Use the Overview and Compliance Dashboards to monitor performance metrics.
- Submitting, Approving and Rejecting Reconciliations
- Updating Reconciliation Attributes
- Reassignment Requests
- Running Reports
- Export Adjustments
Export adjustments or transactions to create two-sided journal entries that can then be imported into your source system.
- Create Global Adjustments and Support Attributes
Discover how to create attributes that can be used for all adjustment, support and matching types in the ARCS application.
- Map Attributes to Journal Attributes
- Exporting Job history
ARCS and Task Manager
Define repeatable tasks as part of a structured workflow.
- Create Templates
- Managing Connections
- Adding ARCS tasks to templates
- Creating Schedules
Once ARCS tasks have been integrated into a template, they can be deployed for use by creating schedules.
- Intelligent Process Automation
Use intelligent process automation (IPA) to run tasks without user intervention.
- Export and Import Tasks
- Task Manager Dashboards and Reports
Learn how you can use EPM Automate commands to create and automate various items in ARCS such as importing balances and transactions and creating reconciliations.
This course is offered through our strategic partnership with Keyteach, using state-of-the-art technology and a live Cloud environment for hands-on labs. Contact us for information, or click here to register for a public class.