Our On Demand training courses are offered through our technology partner, Keyteach, using state-of-the-art video technology and a live Cloud or On Prem environment for your hands-on labs.
On Demand Training allows you to build solid expertise in your own time at your convenience. Start training today if you want to!
On Demand training for administrators is our most robust and flexible self-paced training option that gives you the benefits of an instructor-led experience with instant access to course materials that you can download and keep. The learning experience is highly interactive with hands-on lab access to the real software. We’re available to provide personalized support to help you build solid expertise in your own time at your convenience. The content is video-based, with plenty of additional reading, whiteboard presentations and structured workshops to provide comprehensive and flexible learning.
On Demand training for end users, or E-Learning subscriptions, is ideal for new or existing implementations and especially for upgrades with user-interface (UI) changes. They’re always up to date (unlike free YouTube videos) and are an effective on-going reference allowing users to revisit training modules when required. Modular by design, users can select the topics specific for their role. Users learn the latest features at their own pace, and exactly when they need them. E-Learning training is provided through our technology partner Keyteach, and can be hosted in your LMS or theirs, and may be combined with Instructor-Led training and/or Quick Reference Cards.
Benefits of On Demand Training:
- Learn from an experienced instructor demonstrating concepts in the software and on the whiteboard, just like traditional classroom training.
- Do your hands-on exercises directly in the software, just like traditional classroom training.
- View the lessons, and do the exercises AT YOUR OWN PACE!
- Do you want to do the first part of a class now, to get an overview? Go ahead.
- Want to then delve into the deeper topics next week? Go ahead.
- Want to do a refresher on a topic next month, before you use that feature in the software? Go ahead.
Click below for a list of available courses:
Please contact us if you have any questions.