This one-day course covers all of the essential techniques and best practices of building and deploying Financial Reporting Web Studio. We cover the essential components of reports including laying out and formatting reports, advanced member selections, working with formulas, adding charts, and deploying reports with books and batches. Our course finishes by addressing management issues such as security, backing up reports, and other administration topics. Delivery can be focused on Essbase/Planning or HFM as the primary data source for reporting.
build Financial reports on Essbase, Planning and/or HFM. They will learn all aspects of formatting reports, how to work with function selections for members, using Text functions for headers/footers, how to create books of reports, automate launching reports using batches.
- Laying out a report in FRS
- Grid/Column/Row/POV properties
- Basic Formatting options
- Conditional formatting
- Complex member selections
- Adding Formulas to a report
- Useful functions used commonly in reporting
- Text boxes and Text functions
- Working with Saved Objects
- Charting in FRS and using multiple grids
- Creating books of reports
- Creating Batches and Bursting options
- Financial Reporting Security