Why Choose 123OLAP?
Independently Developed Courses Written By Consultants
- Unbiased 3rd party – we teach you what really works, and how to work around what doesn’t
- Courses written by consultants – real-world examples, tips & tricks
- Not just HOW to do things but WHY – design considerations, not just feature/function
- Paced right – cover more material
- Hands-on, exercise-driven courses – not PowerPoint-driven
- Challenges and road-blocks are intentionally set up for students, rather than spoon-feeding answers, to help students “discover” the answers. The more students discover the answers through exercises and discussions/questions, the more they learn and remember.
Consultants Teach ALL our Classes
- Only very experienced implementation consultants teach our courses
- 10+ years experience, some are Oracle ACE certified
- Bring knowledge, tips & tricks and real world examples into the classroom
Paced Right & Priced Right
- Our courses are generally shorter in duration that Oracle University courses, or for courses that are the same duration, we cover more material.
- Our rates for private training are lower than Oracle University private and public courses.
- You spend less time and money for top-notch training by experienced consultants!
“Better, faster, cheaper!”
……. R. Cadman, The Goal Getters
123OLAP Training History
The founder of 123OLAP, Rudy Zucca, was past president of FP&A Train, the company that developed the Essbase Bootcamp class that Hyperion purchased and Oracle now delivers.
After the acquisition of FP&A Train by Hyperion, Rudy’s passion for Essbase led him back into the consulting field where he worked with users from both Finance and IT, each with very different implementation perspectives. He began to develop an Essbase manual for this mix of users that shed light on the finance processes and on the IT requirements. Rudy originally had plans to market this book as the first comprehensive Guide and Reference for Essbase, which would be sold alongside the usual offerings of Excel bibles and Oracle for Experts type of books. However, seeing a need in the marketplace for a fast-paced, implementation-focused training alternative, he decided to take the book one step further, and develop a full training curriculum. As a result of this effort, the Applied Essbase curriculum was completed and 123OLAP was formed in 2004. The other courses soon followed and we are now recognized as experts and leaders in the Oracle EPM training field.
To deliver a rewarding, effective and practical learning experience from a real-world implementation perspective. To empower clients with the skills necessary to fully leverage their investment in the technology.